Postage and Delivery
- Postage costs are added during the shopping cart checkout.
- Shipping charges include full insurance for loss or damage in transit.
- All items are sent with tracking facilities.
- UK orders are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- International orders are sent Royal Mail Tracked or by UPS.
- If you prefer a different courier please let us know.
- If you buy more than one item in the same order you are only charged for the largest/heavist item, all additional items are posted at no additional cost.
- Sending fragile items in the post is naturally a reason for concern but we have over 20 years of experience in packing and sending fragile items.
- All items are sold with a Certificate of Authenticity and full receipt stating age, culture, details and provenance.
- We guarantee the authenticity as well as the accuracy of the description of all items.
- If an item does not live up to expectations for any reason it may be returned for a full refund provided it is received in the same condition as sent.
- We request that this is done within 14 days of receipt and that you notify us by email before returning any item.
- Our guarantee of authenticity is without time limit.
How to Order
- The simplest way to order is online using our secure shopping cart facility: just click the relevant purchase button and follow the instructions.
- We also accept orders by telephone or email.
- Prices are quoted and charged in UK Pounds .
- Our online shop uses the very latest encryption technology (SSL) to ensure that your transactions with us are private and secure as they travel across the internet.
- When you make a purchase your browser will connect to the secure section of our website.
- Your browser will show a green padlock in the browser bar to indicate that it has made a secure connection and depending on your browser settings a window may pop-up to notify you that you are entering this secure area.
How to Pay
- We accept most international credit and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard and Amex.
- We also accept Paypal
- UK cheques
- National or international bank transfers.
- Cash payments in Pounds Sterling or Euros are accepted for sums up to Pounds 2,000 as long as payment is received by registered and tracked delivery or in person by prior arrangement.
- Online payments are processed by the SagePay gateway.